I have a new blog.
I have been posting on it for a little while now.
It's not a secret.
I just haven't told very many people about it.
I have been posting pretty much since I stopped on this one.
Don't be mad.
I would still love for you (whoever you are) to check out my sweet kiddos and the happenings in our lives so just comment on my Facebook or email me and I would be happy to send you a link to my new blog.
My email is ashswapp@gmail.com
Happy Mother's Day!
5 comments:
I've been wondering where you went?!? I would love an invite- karrissa{at}inpnet{dot}org.
I'd love an invite! Hope you had a relaxing Mother's Day!
shariebaker(at)gmail(dot)com
Please add me...I miss you and your cute family bleav22@yahoo.com
Ah ha! I was wondering! Can you send me a link too?
joe_and_tiffany@hotmail.com
Thanks,
~Tiffany Hale
Where's you go? I miss your updates so please invite us.
mammaburk@gmail.com
Post a Comment