Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Santa Came to 2 houses!

After we finished eating the traditional/amazing scones with the Swapp's we headed over to Grammie's house for a morning/afternoon of fun, presents and delicious food!
(sorry for the crazy sizing on these pictures... my account is all screwy now... so that's what you get until I figure out what I'm going to do about it!)
Look at all those presents!!
The kiddos got Husky gear from Aunty Kelly! They look so cute! Pictures to come soon!
I look crazy, Lauren looks like a beauty queen, and Aubs was so happy about her new grocery cart!
Opening the grocery cart...
Clothes...
Yay for presents!
Lauren and Riley
I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted... caught up in the moment I guess...
I should have taken food pictures too cause we had a great spread... next year I will!
Christmas was wonderful... even more fun with 2 kids and having family in town to celebrate with!! Aubs, Luke, Aaron and I were spoiled beyond belief... as usual! :) Thank you for all the fun goodies and amazing memories!

No comments:

Baby Guessing Game