Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Out of SPACE!

Has anyone else run out of the 1GB of space available for photos on their blog?

What did you do?

I don't want to buy space, and I don't really want to start a new blog... but I will do what I gotta do...

This is the reason for my lack of posts lately! I must be a posting machine since I ran out of space! Haha!

Help me PLEASE!!! :)

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

It only costs $5 to buy more space for an entire year. But I actually just started posting under Joe's name since his account had tons of space left and was already an author on our blog. Hope this helps!

Heatherbether said...

I realize this post is late so I don't know if you're still having space issues, but there are places online that will print your blog into books. You could always print books and delete the super old stuff.
P.S. Your family is so cute!

Baby Guessing Game