Aubrie is going to have a BABY BROTHER!!!
When the ultrasound tech asked us for the second time if we were sure we wanted to know what we were having we both caught a glimpse of "boy parts" on the screen and as she told us "It's a BOY!" we were so happy and surprised! She reconfirmed it by telling us that there was "no doubt... that HE is a BOY!" What am I going to do with a little boy?!!! Haha! We truly couldn't be happier!
He is already an active little guy, he was moving all over during the ultrasound and she asked me if I could feel him (which I do all the time now!) and she said she wasn't surprised since she saw him moving around a ton. Hopefully, once he gets here, he will get chunky like Aubrie was and just want to be cuddly all the time... either way we can't wait to meet him!
Aubs has been saying "baby brudder" and "baby boyyyy" on a daily basis. I don't think she gets it yet though! Either way she is so much fun and full of personality and we have been having lots of fun together! I love my little girl! This little guy is going to have a lot to live up to! Ha! Just kidding! I know we still have lots of time... but any ideas to help her adjust once the baby boy gets here would be greatly appreciated... :)



6 comments:
AAAH Congratulations!!!! Boys are so much fun! They are in love with their mommies, and I love that. Sarah is such a daddy's girl, it's nice to have my own fan club. HA!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. We love boys :)
Yay! That is EXACTLY how we felt when we went in for Kash's ultrasound - it would have been nice to have a baby girl so close to Kyla's age, but I sure was not going to be sad if I got me a little boy! And he has been the most wonderful little addition to our family. I am SO excited for you. There is just something about little boys! Congrats!
Yay! A Nephew! Thought for sure we were all gonna have the Darwin curse rain on us for a while :) haha j/k! :)
Right at FIRST, there's no difference. They all need food, clean diapers, snuggles, etc. The obvious difference between boys and girls doesn't start creeping in until their personalities start showing up a bit. It is different than having a girl--I'm certain from seeing all my friends with girls--but it's great. Little boys are so fun! Congrats!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Aubs is going to be a great big sis.
Post a Comment