Saturday, May 15, 2010

Updates

I have quite a bit of updating to do, but since I get to hang out with my sweetheart I am going to have to put it off for a little while longer.  I just had to document the text I got from Aaron this morning.

I had just finished grabbing brunch with my girlfriends this morning/lunchtime and I get a text while Aubrie should have already been down for her nap... all it said was,

"Your daughter can climb out of her crib now."

AWESOME!

Well her crib is officially a daybed and bedtime wasn't so much fun tonight, but she sure looks dang cute sleeping in it now!

Yay for my big girl! We'll see how long this lasts! Ha! :)

2 comments:

The Rogers Clan said...

NICE! Horray for growing up. ugh.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!!! Same thing with us this week. Grant came walking in our room at 3 am and I was so confused. That boy can scale his crib like no tomorrow. I was hoping for at least another 6 months!!!

Baby Guessing Game