Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1st Official Haircut

Aubs got her first official haircut on Monday at the cutest place called SnipIts! They specialize in kids cuts and they were wonderful with the kids.  As we walked up to the door from the outside she was squealing because she could see that there were toys inside.  Aubrie got to wear a bracelet with a special card on it during her haircut and at the end she stuck the card in the magic machine and a prize (goofy hot pink hair extension) came flying out.  She got a sucker during her haircut and also got to watch a movie! She was so great the whole time and I am pretty sure she thought the whole experience was a lot of fun.

Side note: I told the stylist not to take too much length because I still wanted to be able to do pigtails (I still can), but she made it a little shaggy and layered looking and with Aubs' beautiful curls it makes it look a lot shorter and uneven in length... I guess I will just have to be much more specific next time! She still looks adorable of course!

No comments:

Baby Guessing Game