Her cuteness before we left for the Farmers Market...
Playing with her empty "Almond Milk" container while I tried to loop her little pigtails. They were sticking out super-straight (think Pippi Longstocking without the braids), so I had a hard time keeping them looped. She still looked super cute, as usual. I'm not biased! Ha!
A few of the goodies we picked up at the downtown market!
This was taken right before she went down for her nap... she is drinking her "B'geese" (that's how it's pronounced at least!) as she calls it. Not sure what the name stems from... possibilities could include... binky/milk, bottle/milk(ies), yeah i am really not sure, but it is so cute and funny that she keeps saying it. She has said words that started off sounded strange, but she usually corrects it after saying it around 3 times or so, but "B'geese" has stuck! We enjoy her little quirks! :)
Everytime this girl sees BIG letters anywhere, she starts showing off and telling us what letter it is. Much to our surprise she is actually correct most of the time. We are amazed at all the information she sucks into that cute brain of hers. The other day she was looking at the back cover of a book of hers and it says in big bold letters "BOOK" and she looked at it and spelled out "B-O-O-K." So crazy... she didn't know that she had just spelled a word, but it was pretty cool. "K" was the letter of the day on Sesame Street that day! Ha!
Today she was drawing on her princess book and all of a sudden she said "A" out loud. I looked over right away and she was pointing to the "A" (abstract!!) she drew on the left side of the drawing board. I am pretty sure she wasn't actually trying to make an "A" but it probably just turned out looking like an "A" to her so she said it when she saw what she had drawn. I thought it was a pretty neat little moment though!
Thanks for this adorable outfit Carly A. I love it on her! She kept pointing to the hearts on it this morning saying, "hawt" "hawt" "hawt!" ("heart"). Haha!
Gotta love her and those cheeks! (which she points to now and says "tseek").
:)

3 comments:
I'd kiss those chubber little cheeks right now if they were here. She is so darling. Thanks for the pics!
I LOVE this stage! They just soak up everything! I can tell you are enjoying being a mommy! :)
So basically my son is stupid. I can't believe how smart Aubrie is. She is so cute!
Post a Comment