Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here and there.

Today after gym class and a long nap... My little ballerina!

She loves playing on the stairs.

She didn't want me to take her picture. I had to document her piggies!!
This was the last one I took.

Piggies and Hello Kitty!

I am happy to report that this girl is almost back to her normal schedule after coming back from our trip.  I, however am still struggling with the time change.  I am a Vegas girl at heart... the 2 hours really changes some days for me! Ha! She is missing all the fun that Vegas brought though! I have heard murmurings of "Gammie," "Nana" and "Papa" for days! She loved all the spoiling... and the love of course!

Tomorrow we are going to hit up a Farmers Market... hopefully I will remember to take some pictures... it's supposed to be a pretty neat place!

No comments:

Baby Guessing Game