Aaron ate at a delicious sandwich shop while flying around for interviews last year and we finally got the chance to go together last night... it's called Potbelly's... and he was right- --it was Delish! Here is Aubs getting all situated in her high chair...
Daddy gave in and let her out of her high chair once he was done eating... she was so happy about the cup pictured below...

...and then she took a sip...
...resulting in water all over her face and down her shirt...
...she and daddy thought it was the funniest thing ever...
What a good daddy!
Such a nice evening out with our little family!

2 comments:
I saw that place. I think we'll have to try it too as one of our date nights. I love that picture of Aubrie, such a huge smile!!
I LOVE that picture of Aaron and Aubrie laughing....SO precious!
Post a Comment