Way TOO many pictures... I couldn't help reminiscing!
These are just a few of the things I LOVED about 2009...
This girl of course... and the naked picture!
This crooked smile!
This pretty girl!
Spending quality time with these girls! Miss you all tons!
Enrichment/Church Activities
His Birthday!
Easter
The birth of Cousin #1
Seeing Aaron's hard work pay off! Honored as a member of OKU.
Senior Gala
Aaron becoming a Doctor! His graduation!!!
Selling this... and the 4Runner and the Nissan so we could buy instruments for Ortho school!
Camping in Utah with the Swapps!
The birth of Cousin #2
Eating at my favorite restaurant BRIO with my mom!
Packing up the big truck!
The long drive and anticipation of getting to our new home!
The goodbyes were not a favorite part of 2009!
Our new home!
Aaron's 1st official Fathers Day!
Being this close to nature...
4th of July in Texas is awesome!
Big trees like this everywhere
Making my first fondant cake...
Trip to Las Vegas
The Northpark Mall and the way Aubrie smiles every time we play by this fountain!
Grammie's trip to Dallas
Aubrie's piggy tails!!
Aaron's wonderful co-residents
Texas State Fair
Aubrie's first carousel ride!
The Koch Family's visit to Dallas
My tink!
Being able to spend lots of time with these wonderful ladies!
My favorite store: The Central Market!

The Arboretum
Trick or Treating
This dress on this girl
Aubrie's gym class
My handsome husband... and the tree! :)
Seeing Santa!
Aaron's thoughtful gift to me! Thank you!! I LOVE it!
The gift that keeps on giving!!
There are a ton more wonderful things about 2009 that I don't have photos of, like the wonderful friends we've made here in Dallas and the friends that Aubrie has made. We love our ward and our callings. Aaron LOVES school and all that he is learning. I am so blessed to be able to continue to stay home with Aubrie and play everyday!
If there were one thing I could change about 2009 it would just be that we lived closer to our families and Vegas friends! That's it!
Happy New Year!






1 comment:
what a fun post!:) il ove the picture of you in the crib with aubrie! i've never seen that one before! uh, hello, what about your washington friends?! :(
Post a Comment