I have no doubt that while this 1st photo was being taken she was pointing to something saying, "Utts Dat (What's that?)?" It was easily her most common phrase this entire trip. She pointed at everything, even things that she knows and would say that! Funny Girl!
New Years Eve Grammie treated Aaron and I to a yummy late lunch at the Bellagio and we were able to see the beautifully decorated garden. Aubrie loved it and of course wanted to be out of her stroller the entire time, so her patient daddy strolled her around through the crowds while we waited in line to get a table!
When we got home we played around for a while and got Aubrie really tired.
It was a blast... then we put her to bed. Grammie watched her and took care of her when she woke up an hour after we left! Such a good Grammie.
Next... We went over to the Swapp house to play games and celebrate the New Year together. I swear we played Super Mario Bros. for like 5 hours before midnight struck. Then the girls busted out the sparkling cider and we counted down to the New Year with some delicious cinnamon sugar bites that Grandpa (Papa) made!
Braylee and Eventide (Aubrie's cousins) were little troopers and even stayed up for the countdown for their first New Years! I was so tired that I totally slacked on pictures, so sorry no pictures!
I hope you had a wonderful New Years!

No comments:
Post a Comment