Friday, December 4, 2009

Pom Love


If I had to eat pomegranates and nothing else for the rest of my life I would be more than okay with it. LOVE is an understatement when it comes to this delicious little fruit! Yum.  Aubrie has acquired my love of this fruit and I think that we are rubbing off on Aaron! This season has felt longer than normal.  I am so glad for that, not for my wallet (@$2 a piece), but they are healthy and delicious, so I can't pass them up! Hopefully I can have a Pom tree of my own in my yard someday! High hopes! :) I am eating one and probably getting red juice on my keyboard as I type!

2 comments:

Courtney Colver said...

Have you ever had dark chocolate covered pomegranate? soooo yummy!

CHATELAINS said...

It was so good to talk to you! we need to talk more! your poor baby girl! I am so sorry she had to go to all that trouble to find she can't have milk and eggs! that makes it so hard I am so sorry!! We need to meet up in vegas and have lunch and a sleepover!! give me a call this week! talk to you soon.

Baby Guessing Game