It's the end of a long week... we have one busy week to go before break!!
Not exactly what I was thinking for tonight, but I am enjoying the view...
A few things I have gotten away with while he's been sleeping!
1) Made some delicious Ghiradelli brownies with powdered sugar on top and had some blackberries to go with them. I ate 1/4 of the pan... so far!
2) Made some homemade caramel with crushed Heath Bar on top!
3) Facebooked a little.
4) Took this picture that I am sure he will try to remove once he realizes it's on here.
He's just too cute! I couldn't resist!
So glad I get to be married to my best friend!!
...even when he falls asleep on our friday nights together! Ha! :)

3 comments:
that picture is priceless! why can guys fall asleep anywhere?! ha! :)
love your tree! :)
Yeah, that happens to me a lot too- hot Friday night dates huh?!?
Good to know things haven't changed much. I wilsh I could say it gets better but I still get a couch crasher by about 9 some nights. I need your address for Christmas cards Ash so please send me your info.
Post a Comment