Eventide Elaine Colver
was born to proud parents Courtney and Mitchell on May 19, 2009!

Waaaay back on May 19th my beautiful niece Eventide was born. The reason I didn't post right away was that I was waiting for Courtney and Mitchell to post on their blog about it before I would, and they did a while ago, but with the move and all of our craziness in Texas I completely spaced posting about it right after they did! Anyway, I still haven't met her yet, but I have seen a bunch of pictures and she is darling! I think she looks like a perfect combination of the two of them... from what I can tell!! We seriously can't wait to meet her! She was born 7 lbs and 15 oz and 20 inches long! Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure:


She is so beautiful! We love her already!!
This is cousin #2 for Aubrie and niece #2 for Aaron and I! It is going to be so fun when all the girls are a little bigger and they can play together!!
All 3 cousins were born within 10 months of each other! Craziness!
And in other important news...
CONGRATULATIONS KAITLIN!!
...on getting your driver's permit!
We are so proud of you!
Aubrie can't wait til you can teach her how to drive one day!
(P.S. sorry for the old pic... I just thought it was a cute one!)

No comments:
Post a Comment