Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Little Cruiser

This might be too long and a little boring... UNLESS you're related! 
But if you feel the need to watch it... I hope you enjoy our little cruiser! 
Obviously... we just can't get enough of this girl!

4 comments:

cmeeder said...

Just thought you should know that you currently have a little audience forming to watch this video. Mom is of course crying and dad is on the couch peeking over just smiling away and I'm wondering why you are soo far away! We can't wait to visit! Don't let her grow too much while we are gone! We miss all of you so much! Send our love to our little Aubs!

Mitchell and Courtney Colver said...

Thanks for posting that video, I loved it! She's walking so good! I had this huge goofy grin on my face the whole time I was watching the video. Also, the part that Aubs is walking and Aaron is sitting behind her, he's got this huge smile on his face...it's cute. I can't believe she's almost a year old already!

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

that was an amazing video. My mom watched again and cried again :) good ol' mom . . .haha. Aubs is growing so fast! We are going to try to come visit in October when the Cowboys play the Giants. Hope to see you guys soon! we miss you!

Melanie said...

AH! She's walking! Way to go Aubrie!

Baby Guessing Game