Tuesday, June 30, 2009

11 months 1 week 2 days

As if I don't post enough pictures of Princess Aubrie... here are some more (okay... lot's more!) for you to giggle at...
She was climbing on top of me to get the camera! 
She was walking towards me in this one. Same with the one below.
She got a letter in the mail from her Grammie.  You can just see the giddiness in her face.  I wish you could hear her little squeals. She was very happy about it.

This is her "just woke up from a nap" look.  Straight-faced for a good 10 minutes, then the fun begins!
I can't believe she will be ONE in a few short weeks! 
Crazy! I love it! And I LOVE her.

2 comments:

Mitchell said...

The first two sepia-tone are extraordinarily adorable! =]

carly said...

i can't believe she is almost one! crazy! she is so cute! :)

Baby Guessing Game