This Thanksgiving, more than ever, I am so THANKFUL for a wonderful, loving FAMILY.
I am beyond THANKFUL for a sweet, generous, handsome, hard-working, honest and loving husband.
For our healthy beautiful little girl who I get to spend all my time with.
Ridiculously THANKFUL for my loving mom who is there for me for everything and who has taught me how to be a good mom. I know that if I can be half the mom that she has been to me that Aubrie will turn out alright! Thanks for all you do mom and I know that Aubrie is THANKFUL that you spoil her so much! :)
I am so THANKFUL for wonderful in-laws! I hit the jackpot with this one. They are so loving and wonderful and are awesome grandparents!!! Thank you for raising such an amazing son! Aubrie and I are so blessed to have him. Thank you for all you do! Thank you for awesome Sunday dinners too!! Lucky us!!
I am so THANKFUL that Aubrie has such awesome aunts and uncles and that Aaron and I have such loving brothers and sisters!!
Of course we are very THANKFUL for our extended families as well. They are all so awesome!!
I am also THANKFUL for good health and safety in our lives!
I am so THANKFUL for great friends!
This THANKSGIVING I am thankful for the things that we CAN take with us...

1 comment:
That is so true! I am thankful for the things we can take with us too! I love the pictures of Aubrey. I especially like the one of her in the purple dress and the expression on her face. Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Sonja
Post a Comment