I love Grammy a whole lot
She takes care of me...
when I'm a fuss pot!!
On good days and bad, she's never sad
She is always so sweet... even when I'm mad!
She gives me more than I could ever dream of,
Like toys and dresses but mostly her LOVE!
She makes me feel like a big winner,
I wish I had teeth so I could eat her dinner!
Life without Grammy would surely be lame
Kind of like it was before I came! (haha- just jokin!)
If I was big enough to make you a sign...
It would say "Grammy you are my sunshine!!"

5 comments:
Very nice picture! :o) All the pictures are fantastic! She's growing so big! I'm so glad you are so happy. I miss you though! Hey, I need your cookie recipe......the one you used for the yummy Halloween cookies. I know it's on allrecipes but which one? Also, I love Aubrie's est. onesie. Where did you order it from?
Sonja (too lazy to log in)
Ha Ha. you are too cute SONJA!! I miss you too... I will call you tomorrow and give you the info!!!
so cute! i need a grandma around here! will we get to see you when we are in vegas next month?!
So cute Ashley. How fun that Aubrey's grandparents live close by. Grandmas are the best!
nice poem ash.:) it sounds an awful like "i like ice cream a whole lot..." ;)
love you guys!
Post a Comment