Aubrie had a wonderful 1st Thanksgiving!! She had her normal food supply and the rest of us ate very well! Don't worry, I fed her right before we all ate so she wouldn't feel left out!!
Here she is with Grandma Swapp!!
Aunt Jess and Uncle Cory!
Here is daddy holding her while she helps Grandpa cut the turkey!
Thanksgiving was a great time... the food was absolutely delicious... and I finally got to see the movie The Holiday... which I have been wanting to see since last year! I loved it! I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
We don't like shots... especially when they are for our little Aubs! She was such a sweetheart at her 4 month appointment today and then BAM... all of a sudden they stuck her three times with her shots! OUCH!! Her little screams and bright RED face were so sad. It seriously made me wanna puke!! I am kinda sad cause she was supposed to get 4 shots but they were out of one of them so we have to go back next month to get another one... which means she doesn't get a 2 month break like we though she might get! Oh well! She is quick to get over her sadness. I feel like I am sad for longer than she is. I am such a baby! haha! She looks so adorable with her cute little pink camo bandaids!!!Her 4 month stats:
- 13 lbs. 8 oz. (60th percentile)
- 23 1/2 in. long
- head is still 50th percentile (not sure what the measurement was though!)

2 comments:
I love her. She's gorgeous. She's darling. I've never met her. BUT. I love her.
I don't know how she does it but, she keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment