Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brand New!!

We just can't get enough of this little girl... ...here she is with her bunny friend doing what she does best...

... getting ready for her 2nd car ride ever... gotta love them cheeks!!!

3 comments:

Libby said...

my favorite is when the pacifier is so gigantic in their mouth. it slowly gets smaller and smaller. in just a couple of weeks you will look back at this picture and think "oh my goodness she was so tiny!" she is precious!! good work! i can't wait to meet her...hopefully at chirstmas time.

The Allen Family said...

She is just so so so so so darling! I love her little nose! And all of her!!! :)

Sonja said...

I heart her so much already! I can't wait to see her. I might have to come to your house to visit her because I don't know if I can wait until you bring her to work. I love the spelling of Aubrie by the way. The 3 A's......very nice work!

Baby Guessing Game