Thursday, July 24, 2008

Aubrie Maya saying hello to the world!!

Here she is!! We are crazy in love with this little girl... she is just beautiful and amazing to us!! We can't get enough of her sweet little face!! She was born early Monday morning, July 21, 2008 at exactly 2:30am! She weighed 6lbs 9 oz. and was 18 inches long. She has black hair and the sweetest little face! This video was taken of Lauren holding her before they cleaned her up... hence all the crusties on her face and the swollenness... but I just thought it was too cute!!

16 comments:

carly said...

oh ash!! she is SO SO sweet. i cannot wait to meet her in just a few weeks. i love you and am so excited for you guys!!!!!!

Karrissa Winward said...

Congrats! She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley and Aaron, Congratulations! Aubrie is so stinkin' cute! I love her already! I can't wait to see her in person! I love the name you picked too. I can't get over how alert she is too!

Sonja

Libby said...

oh my goodness! i have chills and a little bit of water in my eyes...she is so absolutely darling! i thought it would be easy to wait 4 more weeks but i am not so sure about that anymore! congrats she really is a doll baby!!

Klisa said...

Ashley, she is so precious! I am so happy for you that you are both home and healthy. So cute and I love the name!! I can't wait to meet her.

The Allen Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's beautiful! I'm glad you're both happy and healthy! She has the sweetest face and that video of you guys talking to her made me cry at work. :) Hugs to all of you and congrats!!!

Becker said...

Looks like she was excited to meet you guys too! Isn't that a little early? Her name is very cute!! Jonathan and I are out of town today and Saturday, but maybe sometime soon we coule come up and meet her? Let me know when the crazy settles down a little and we'd love to come meet her!

tarin said...

Yay for Aubrie! She is so sweet... I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats :)

Heather said...

Oh Ashley, she is adorable!!! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if she was here yet....I guess she was!!! She is a little thing....but then again you are too!! Grant was 8 pounds and 21 inches even though he was two weeks early! A monster compared to her... :) Post lots of pics! I can't wait to see more.

Em and Ms said...

Oh my goodness, she is so perfect and beautiful! COngratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet her. We're up in Washington right now, but when we get back I'll call you! I'm sure you're just so happy to have her here.

the Kasallis family said...

ashley! i am so excited for you! she's so stinkin' cute! what a precious little peanut! i love the video. steal my heart! hope you're feeling okay. noelle has a present for you guys from my little crew up here in provo. you'll have to email me your email address so i can add you to our blog. it's kasallis@gmail.com

cmeeder said...

I love love love love love her!

melissa said...

Oh my gosh! She is beautiful!! Congratulations you guys!

Adam, Carrie and Noah said...

She is sooo darling! She looks so alert too! Keep posting pictures and congratulations!!!luv-carrie

kimberlee shaffer said...

SHe is so beautiful!! What a sweetheart! I cant wait to meet her. WE are so happy for you guys!

Sarah said...

I just found your blog!!! Congrats you guys. She's precious!!!

Baby Guessing Game