The girls at my work are so sweet! They threw me a baby shower last Wednesday and it was so much fun! The food was great- of course... and it was decorated so cute too!! I started taking pictures after like half of the people left so it looks like nobody was there, but trust me there was a good turnout and we had tons of fun!! They were all so generous and I came home with tons of cute baby clothes, a Bobby bouncer, and even the baby stroller we registered for!!! I seriously couldn't believe all the stuff... Aaron was shocked too!! It was so nice! We feel like we could almost be ready for this baby girl to arrive... ALMOST!!


These cupcakes sure were tasty!!
Isn't this baby book adorable??!! I have already started filling some of it out!!
I got this cute little robe and slippers with some of the shampoos and baby wash and lotions that I registered for... it is so cute!!!
Tons of cute onesies and outfits!!!
Only one side of her closet... it is more full than mine!!
Sorry for the picture overload... there are tons more... but I think you get the idea!!
Thanks girls... you are the best!

7 comments:
Ash, you look so cute! Looks like you had lots of fun and got soooooooo many cute things! I can't wait to see her! :) Hugs!
Hey girly! I had no idea you were having a baby shower! Jonathan and I will have to get up there soon to get your sweet baby girl a gift. I'm glad you're doing well and getting ready for your little princess. Before you know it, it'll seem like you ALWAYS had her :)
cute pics ash! you look so tiny!:) i wish i was home to come to one of your baby showers. i CAN'T believe you only have 29 days left!!!:)
You are the cutest, tiniest thing ever! I am super excited for you! Jake is 15 months now and it is just going by soo fast!
hey there chica... sorry I missed your shower! I meant to call and tell you that I would be at school during your party! It looks like you had fun. I noticed that it didn't say on the invitation where you are registered. Let me know so I can get Baby Girl Swapp a present from the Phillipeni family!!! We need to get together before your new addition arrives! I want to see your cute home.
Yes you have tons of stuff! Just wait until she arrives, you will get more!:) Her closet is super full and you will have to change her 2xs a day to be sure she wears everything!
Best wishes.
I check your blog each day to see if Baby Girl Swapp has arrived! I'm so excited to see her! XOXO!
Post a Comment