Sorry it has taken me so long to make a new post!!
We have been quite the busy people as of late! Haha! First... Aaron took a trip out to Virginia a few weeks ago for an externship and took a picture of the Dental School... I was a little sad that he didn't get himself or any other scenery... but it works!! He had a great time so that is what is important... right?!!!
Then when he came home we celebrated out 1 year anniversary!!! We went to dinner at The Melting Pot... it was a Monday night and after a long day at work and a 2 hour dinner we just came home and passed out!! It was so much fun and was definitely yummy... I had planned to take pictures of the food as it came out so I could blog it up... but each time something came out I must have gotten overexcited about eating and would always end up taking pictures of already eaten food... oh well... we had a fun time!!









A little spinach and artichoke cheese dip!
Cooking up our own meat... Melting Pot knows how to work it!
Dessert!! (what was left of it anyways...!!)
I sure do love him!! I feel like the luckiest girl ever!
Oh and finally... we went camping at Valley of Fire with some good friends and their adorable boys a couple of weeks ago!!! I sure am worn out from the recent adventures... i think pregnancy is finally catching up to me... you can finally see some pretty decent belly shots...
Nerds... Trying to be like the petroglyphs!
Word of the month: PROTRUDING
The baby is protruding out of my body!!

10 comments:
yummy...melting pot. i really like the appetizers but mostly i love the dessert. that is all i care about there :)! happy anniversary!! you look adorable! the tummy is perfect.
hooray for a new post! i love the belly pics! keep em coming! i love you guys! you are so cute!:)
Ashley! I was looking at Candice's blog and saw your link, so i wanted to check it out! You look like you are doing great and soo cute! I am excited for you to have a beautiful baby girl!
Your belly is adorable!!! :) Gotta love it.....
Oh Ash you're little belly is soooo cute!! I can't believe it's already been a year since you got married. That went by so fast!
Lots of fun! You are so cute. Happy Anniversary
Darling belly pics!!! Thanks for FINALLY posting those! :) Hugs!
HEY THIS IS CLINT HARTS WIFE FROM LAS VEGAS!!! WE WERE JUST LOOKING AROUND AND FIND YOUR BLOG!! CLINT SAYS TO TELL ARRON WHATS UP!!! YEAH FOR THE BABY! GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!!!! GOOD LUCK LOOKING FORWARD TO KEEPING IN TOUCH AND WATCHING YOUR FAMILY GROW!
Hey, this is Karrissa Winward. Just wanted to say hi. If you want to take a look at our blog send me an email at karrissa@inpnet.org (its private). Anyway, it would be fun to keep looking at your blog, mind if I link it on mine?
Check out our blog at danandcort.blogspot.com
You are so cute pregnant. Looks like you two are having a blast.
Post a Comment