I think I would go for the pink! I love the polka-dots! By the way this is Lindsey Robbins, I found your blog when I was looking at Heathers. Congrats on the baby, and Happy Birthday Aaron.
I love the brown and green, but maybe you could just add some pink to it and make it pink, brown, and green? Or just pink and green. Both of them are way cute though! When do we get to see pics of your cute little belly?
ya, i want to see a picture of your belly! i think the green is definately not girly enough! however, i am on the side of complete and total girly things. i like the style of the green room but if you could just do it more pink :). i do love the second picture though!! girly things are the best! i hope you have a wonderful day to day and hope you are doing hanging in there!
Hi Ashley!! The green and brown is beautiful and really classy...but if I HAD to choose I would do the pink and green, that is my current favorite for a little girls room. Hard decision though. I am so excited for you! I can't believe you only have 93 days to go and you will be putting a little girl in that room! Hope you are doing good. :)
oooh, i like them both. i agree with everyone else. i REALLY like the brown and green, but maybe you could add some pink in the mix too!:) post some belly pics soon!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!:)
Oooooh! I love the green and brown! You could totally add some pink and "girly" it up a bit. That's my vote!!! I did green, brown, and blue for the new nursery....It was a special order so I will post pictures when it finally comes in! :)
I love the green and brown, especially with the light pink walls. If you think it's too green, you could go with a more subtle green, and it would still be adorable!
I love the pink one. After having a boy I have a whole new appreciation for the color pink now. It's a color most boys can't get away with. It screams girly and that's what little girls are all about.
hello. I found your blog because yours is the only other link Curious Gem (Sonja)has on her blog. She's not been on her blog or her open diary for a long time. I'm just concerned and hoping you knew her in RL and if so just let you know her online friend hopes all is well. thanks.
And go with the green and brown baby decor. It's too pretty not to.
13 comments:
I love the green and I luv you..... how are you holding up?
I think I would go for the pink! I love the polka-dots! By the way this is Lindsey Robbins, I found your blog when I was looking at Heathers. Congrats on the baby, and Happy Birthday Aaron.
I love the brown and green, but maybe you could just add some pink to it and make it pink, brown, and green? Or just pink and green. Both of them are way cute though! When do we get to see pics of your cute little belly?
ya, i want to see a picture of your belly! i think the green is definately not girly enough! however, i am on the side of complete and total girly things. i like the style of the green room but if you could just do it more pink :). i do love the second picture though!! girly things are the best!
i hope you have a wonderful day to day and hope you are doing hanging in there!
Ash, I LOVE the green and brown! Mostly because it's different and darling! Do it! Definitely the green and brown. :) Hugs!
Maybe add in a touch of a dark bluish lavender to the green and brown to make it a little girlier. I likes.
Hi Ashley!! The green and brown is beautiful and really classy...but if I HAD to choose I would do the pink and green, that is my current favorite for a little girls room. Hard decision though. I am so excited for you! I can't believe you only have 93 days to go and you will be putting a little girl in that room! Hope you are doing good. :)
oooh, i like them both. i agree with everyone else. i REALLY like the brown and green, but maybe you could add some pink in the mix too!:) post some belly pics soon!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!:)
Oooooh! I love the green and brown! You could totally add some pink and "girly" it up a bit. That's my vote!!! I did green, brown, and blue for the new nursery....It was a special order so I will post pictures when it finally comes in! :)
I love the green and brown, especially with the light pink walls. If you think it's too green, you could go with a more subtle green, and it would still be adorable!
I love the pink one. After having a boy I have a whole new appreciation for the color pink now. It's a color most boys can't get away with. It screams girly and that's what little girls are all about.
hello. I found your blog because yours is the only other link Curious Gem (Sonja)has on her blog. She's not been on her blog or her open diary for a long time. I'm just concerned and hoping you knew her in RL and if so just let you know her online friend hopes all is well.
thanks.
And go with the green and brown baby decor. It's too pretty not to.
love the brown and green, but black is the hot accent color right now. :) how are you doing, by the way?
Post a Comment