I hope you've grown since then, cuz for 33 weeks you're teeny! Of course, I felt like a whale by then and people told me I was small too. Hmmm. How are you guys? You really are cute and I'm sure your little girl will be an absolute doll. I'm so excited for you!
You are seriously soooo tiny!!! Can you believe that you are almost done and she is going to be here soon??? I am still in shock that it has gone by so fast!
Ashley, you have the cutest pregnant belly! Wanted to let you know I saw my first delivery last night and after I saw her deliver it makes me want to have 10 children...nothing like Kathleen's story! :) You are going to do awesome and you are going to be the best mom!
7 comments:
I hope you've grown since then, cuz for 33 weeks you're teeny! Of course, I felt like a whale by then and people told me I was small too. Hmmm. How are you guys? You really are cute and I'm sure your little girl will be an absolute doll. I'm so excited for you!
You are seriously soooo tiny!!! Can you believe that you are almost done and she is going to be here soon??? I am still in shock that it has gone by so fast!
Ash! YAY for belly pics!!!! You look adorable! I bet you dress really cute, too! Only 44 days! :) Darling.
Ashley, you have the cutest pregnant belly! Wanted to let you know I saw my first delivery last night and after I saw her deliver it makes me want to have 10 children...nothing like Kathleen's story! :) You are going to do awesome and you are going to be the best mom!
oh my gosh!!! you are TINY!!!! you make me sick! :) i am so excited for you!!!!!! next time i'm in vegas, we will have to see you!
You are so tiny. How are you guys doing. I'm so excited for the two of you. Just thought I'd say hello!-Danielle Ballard
Ashley! I looked like that at 6 weeks, no I am serious, no seriously, no serious, Im serious. . . .seriously!!! how are you guys doing!!!
Post a Comment