Happy Birthday to my Hubby!!
This past two weeks has been so crazy but we did get a chance to celebrate my sweetie turning 27! His birthday was April 10th so sorry for the late post!
On his birthday I tried to make a breakfast for him but since he had to leave so early he just
got to have a yogurt drink and a chocolate chocolate chip muffin and some milk before he left. I did make sure to put a candle in the muffin and sing to him before he left for school!! I don't have pictures b/c it was all in such a hurry... but on Friday night we were able to celebrate with some of his buddies from school and their families! We just did pizza and ice cream cake... and the cake was seriously so yummy... if you haven't tried Baskin Robbins Oreo Ice Cream cake, I highly recommend it!

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON!!! The cake looks delish! :) Ash, your belly looks so cute!
happy birthday (late) to aaron!:) ash, remember when you brought me an ice cream cake in the hospital when i had andrew??:) YUM!!!:)
Aaron, Happy Birthday Buddy! So happy to hear you are doing well. Your wife seems so sweet!
Post a Comment