Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a week!

This past two weeks and especially this past weekend has been filled with indescribable emotion. 
As I am sure most of you know by now, TC passed away on Sunday night around 7:30pm. Words cannot describe the hole that I feel for the loss of the man who played such a significant role in my life.  I had the wonderful opportunity of sitting with his incredible family last night and being able to share stories and pictures and details of his last moments here on this earth.  TC was truly an incredible person and taught so many people so much about life and love for mankind.  He was a missionary and friend to so many people.  I know that his death came as a surprise to all who knew him, but I also know that it is a part of the plan that Heavenly Father has for him.   He has a mission to serve elsewhere and has completed his work here on this earth.  His parents spoke of his peaceful exit from this life and described it as "beautiful."  They are so strong and such an example to me.  There are some great stories about his life on tcstories.wordpress.com if you haven't checked them out already!! I will be forever grateful for the time that I was able to spend in this life with him,  and that I was able to learn and grow with him. Teece... you will be missed bud! 

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Again, Ash, you are in my thoughts. Love ya lots!

Sean and Nicole said...

Hey, Ashley, I'm happy to have found your blog and read about TC. We had stake conference last week and out stake pres. was talking about this young man that had had an accident and was not going to make it. . .he went on to tell us what happened. Well, I went to work the next day and a girl was talking about her friend that had passed and through her story I realized it was the same guy the stake pres. was speaking of. His name was never mentioned. THEN, Julie, you know Julie Brown, called and asked if I had heard about TC. Anyway, it was crazy how everyone was talking about the same story and all I heard was kind, loveing words about him. He will definitely be missed.

I hope all is well for you! I just wanted to say hi!

Baby Guessing Game