I do have lots of flower pics though...
The only reason I would post photos of the pretty flowers that Aaron has given me lately is b/c I really don't have many other pics to share... Also I think that flowers are such a sweet gift... b/c even though Aaron knows that the flowers will all die within a few days, it is the simple fact that he knows that I will just love them for the time that I have them and that makes it okay to spend money on something that we both know isn't gonna last... i think it's a sweet concept... one of the many reasons that I just LOVE flowers!! Here are the flowers that Aaron bought me on the day of my first ultrasound when we heard the heartbeat... I was 11 weeks prego...
Oh yes and I never posted that I did celebrate Valentines this year... my hubby didn't forget me... when I got home from work this was waiting for me...
... and then I pretty much fell asleep b/c pregnancy has been making me so tired... it was a pretty sweet day. The morning after Valentine's Day I woke up to these...
He never fails to surprise and brighten every day for me!! Since Valentines Day was on a Thursday this year, we spent the following Sunday night to Monday afternoon up in Mesquite, where the boys (Aaron and our brother-in-law Colby) got to spend Monday golfing...
and Candice (one of my awesome sisters-in-law)
and I got to play in a golf cart and drive around Mesquite trying to find caramel apples... FYI: you can't find a candy shop or caramel apples anywhere in Mesquite... so we settled for Dairy Queen where I got a huge Banana Split and practically ate it all... well almost...
Geez... I am such a nerd! Hehe!
Mesquite was good times for all of us... and boy was I tired by the end of that weekend.

3 comments:
Ash, you are so cute! I must say that I LOVE that you love flowers too. Helps me to know that I will always have a job because of thoughtful husbands like Aaron. I'm glad you had a fun birthday too!
Aaron, you've turned into a real cheese head....flowers, balloons & the whole bit. Where's the real Aaron and what have you done with him Ashley? Just kidding! I'm happy to hear you are such a nice husband Aaron. I'd like to think I maybe had a little something to do with that.
hooray for some new posts!:) i love the pics from mesquite, and all the flowers are so pretty!:)
Post a Comment