Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Sorry for the delay on this post... life has been so busy lately and sickness has been floating around my house... I haven't caught it until tonight I think... eeeek!!  

Well I thought I should finally update you all on the latest... My sweet friend Jamie did an ultrasound for me this past Saturday and after almost 2 hours of ultrasound, determined that we are having a GIRL! Hooray! I think the news of a GIRL hit Aaron a little hard since he was hoping for a boy first to be a big brother, but we have come  up with a ton of reasons why it is going to be great to have a girl first and I think he is starting to feel better about it! He has been so great about it all though! Now we just need to make a huge list of names and narrow it down to find the perfect name for our little girl... there are too many to choose from and I have no idea where to start... does anyone have any ideas??? I am way out of the baby-name loop... I have no idea where to start! HELP!! I know we still have a ton of time, but since I am so indecisive I figured I should start thinking really hard right now!! 
Oh and I had an appointment today and everything went well, besides the bruise that the bloodtest left on my arm. Other than that things are great... we have our ultrasound next week on the 4th to find out from our doctor what we are having (little does he know!! haha!) so if there are any changes in the sex of the baby I am sure you will all be finding out! Haha!! Okay well thats the news for now. xoxoxoxo

13 comments:

jamieBEE said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Girls are SOOO much fun!

The Allen Family said...

Ash! Congrats! Listen, now you'll have a babysitter and a thoughtful, peaceful girl to set a great example for all of your other kids! (Can you tell that I was a big sister?) Post a picture of your cute pregnant belly! I bet you look adorable! LOVE YA!!

Boren Family said...

I am so jealous! I want a girl so bad! You are going to be such a good mama! My only suggestion about names is don't let other people talk you out of a name you really like. For some reason some people aren't very nice and will tell you they hate the name. Don't let people like that get to you because trust me it will happen.

carly said...

hooray! a girl is going to be so much fun.:) i am so excited for you guys!! :)

kimberlee shaffer said...

YAY!!! girls are so fun!!! I am so exited that Ireland will have a friend!!! That is wonderful you guys!

melissa said...

yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's a good thing Aaron has so much experience with girls, right!

Ashley Gaskell said...

how exciting!!! girls are way fun! its so nice to know what you are having, i think, because you can get prepared and get everything ready! ya, i want to see your cute prego belly too!! :)

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Hello! I just peeked in on your blog and caught the good news. Congrats!

Heather said...

Hey Ashley.....Congrats on the girl!! ....just look at the upside, your house will be much more mellow then mine with two little boys running around!!! By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) (and to Lauren too!) I hope all is well.....you need to post some belly pics. I bet you are lookin super cute with a little belly! :)

Becker said...

YEAH! Congratulations! Maybe our little man and your little princess will meet up at the Y someday :) We look forward to meeting her!

Heatherbether said...

Aaron, Congratulations buddy! You still have a long way to go to catch up to my 4, but it's a start! I just want to know if this child was conceived on top of the water tower as promised? Swisher Sweets!!!!

the Kasallis family said...

yea!!! how exciting! a sweet little baby girl! i can't wait! you're going to be the cutest mom! how are you feeling?

Mull Family said...

Congratulations! Have fun shopping for all of those cute little baby girl clothes!

Baby Guessing Game