I came to work on my 26th Birthday and found this at my desk...
...I thought it was so sweet and thoughtful of the girls that I work with to remember me...
and there were plenty of snacks and donuts to go around!!
When I got off work, as I was walking to my car I noticed that a few of the girls that I work with were standing around my car... and when I looked up I saw this...
...right away they asked if Aaron had done this...
...and pretty much figuring he had (this kind of thing has AARON written all over it)...
What a sweet surprise... after finding this I came home and fell asleep by like 6pm and woke up at 12:30am and my birthday was over! Sad... i know... but its okay cause I got to celebrate with the family at Buca Di Beppo the next night... and it was so YUMMY! I wish I had taken pictures there... Overall it was a great birthday... and I hope this 26th year is just as good!
P.S. Thank you to all my sweet friends for the birthday messages and texts... and cute cards and gifts... you are all too good to me and so sweet! You made my day!!!

3 comments:
sounds like it was a good day!:) and hey, i think falling asleep and getting a lot of rest should make your day when you are pregnant, so that's a pretty good way to celebrate!:) love you!!!
Ash! HAPPY late BIRTHDAY! Sorry I missed it, but I hope it was a happy one! You have such a sweet hubby! We miss you guys! Post a picture of your cute belly! :) XOXO!!
happy late bday!! I am glad that the first thought you had with web design was Garth & Jamie! :) you can have your brother contact us from our website at MediaBlacksmith.com/contact
Post a Comment