Saturday, April 5, 2008

TC's Accident

Hi! Okay so I am so sorry that It has been forever since I last posted.  We finally moved into our new home and it has been super busy getting all moved in, even though we still have loads to unpack.  I will post pictures, but more importantly I need to tell you all about the horrible news I received this week. 
This week has been a huge blur to me because I found out that TC was in a longboarding
 accident on Monday afternoon and fractured his skull badly.  He was rushed into surgery and has been in a coma since then.   Anyways... he is in the Trauma Intensive Care Unit at UMC where he is being taken care of tremendously well by a loving and caring staff and of course his family who practically haven't left his bedside since the ordeal happened.  I do not want to butcher any of the info about what is actually going on with him, so go check out this blog that his brother Allan set up for him.  This one is his progress and details about what is going on with him and this one has stories that people have been submitting about TC.  If you have any memorable or funny stories that you want to share you should go check out the site and email his brother. It has been uplifting to hear peoples stories about how strong, funny, and what an awesome guy TC is.  I found this all out late monday night and basically haven't been able to sleep or think clearly all week. It is the most helpless feeling knowing that there is not much I can do besides PRAY right now, so that is what I am going to do.  Please pray for him and his
family as well.  I know he can make it through this.
 

4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Ash! That is so sad! He and his family will be in our prayer! Is he your friend, cousin, family member? XOXO!

melissa said...

My prayers are with his family and hope to hear some good news soon

I love you and your growing belly I want to see more pictures

Becker said...

I just read that TC has passed on. I am so sorry, Ashley. Call if you need to talk, or need anything. Love you.

The Allen Family said...

Ash, I read this morning that TC has passed on. It seems like he touched a lot of lives and will continue to do so. Hugs to you!

Baby Guessing Game