My friend Jamie who is currently in school to become an ultrasound tech will be doing my ultrasound this Saturday and Aaron and I can hardly wait!! We will finally know what we are having and then maybe we can do a little shopping! I have no idea what it will be but I would love to hear what you think...
We will keep you updated!!

4 comments:
i voted boy. i don't really know actually, but like you said, it would be nice for aaron! :)
i cannot wait for you to find out!!! :)
Ash & Aaron! We're so excited for you guys! A new house and a new Swapp!! How fun! We'll have to come visit soon. Love you guys! Miss you!!
Ashley!
I can't believe that you will actually know this Saturday! I am so excited to hear what it is! Boy or girl....I think it will be a girl and she will be a little daddy's girl. We miss you guys so much. We have to get together soon.
I am so shocked. I thought for sure that it was a Boy. But so excited that our girls will be besty friends!
Post a Comment