I have to admit, I looked at Carly Pickering's blog today and for some reason looked on yours, not knowing who you were when going on to your blog, but we have alot in common. First...Aaron. I was pretty good friends with him in JH and totally remember that hair of his in your first picture. Please tell him Hi from me...Jenny CALL. I just loved that kid other then his bad mouth! Your dad just delivered my sister's 5th (who I have pictures up on my blog), and does Eric Kijowski ring a bell?, and one more thing, I was there taking pictures of another wedding at the temple the same time you were married. Just HAD to say hi...nice to meet you!
3 comments:
I love Aaron! Happy happy birthday :)
Happy Birthday Aaron!:) I love the first picture! :)
I have to admit, I looked at Carly Pickering's blog today and for some reason looked on yours, not knowing who you were when going on to your blog, but we have alot in common. First...Aaron. I was pretty good friends with him in JH and totally remember that hair of his in your first picture. Please tell him Hi from me...Jenny CALL. I just loved that kid other then his bad mouth! Your dad just delivered my sister's 5th (who I have pictures up on my blog), and does Eric Kijowski ring a bell?, and one more thing, I was there taking pictures of another wedding at the temple the same time you were married. Just HAD to say hi...nice to meet you!
Post a Comment