

Yep... that's right... sometime in the end of July we are expecting a baby Swapp to join our family!!
When we went in to hear the heartbeat for the first time we also got to see an ultrasound which was pretty sweet. My doctor said that the baby is measuring right where it is supposed to be so hopefully everything goes okay! That big old pointy looking thing on the face- just babyswapp's hand touching its face... we were a little worried about how our baby's nose could possibly be so big at only 11 weeks... but the doctor reassured us that the baby was just feeling its face... no nose there yet!! Thank goodness!! Aaron recorded the sound of the heartbeat and it is so sweet to listen to it!! I already know he is gonna be so hooked... even if it is a girl! haha! Okay so that's the news.
And just a quick apology for being the worst blogger on the planet... i will try to be better!
Oh and... does anyone have a good remedy for "morning" ALL DAY sickness?? I can't wait till its over <---- Wishful thinking!!

17 comments:
Holy Cow!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! Summer babies are my fave so far! So you picked a good time to have a kid! Sorry you're sick- for morning sickness- have you tried half a unisom and a B6 vitamin? Ask your doc about it- it helped me a little bit. Good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! being pregnant is so much fun! i agree with the half a unisom and B6...i did that with my 1st, but coulnt with my 2nd because it knocked me out so bad that all i could do was sleep.i recommend a lot of snacking, sleep and preggie pops seemed to help as well. good luck with the sickness! hopefully it wont last too much longer!!:)
Congrats! I am so excited for you!
yea!!!:) i love the ultrasound pics! i know you already know how excited i am for you, but just thought i would tell you again!! i can't wait till you find out what you are having! love you!
Oh my goodness I can't tell you how exited we are for you two!! HAving a baby will change your life for the better like no other!!! IT is the most fulfilling amazing thing in the world and you both will be the best parents EVER!!! xoxo
Oh my goodness I can't tell you how exited we are for you two!! HAving a baby will change your life for the better like no other!!! IT is the most fulfilling amazing thing in the world and you both will be the best parents EVER!!! xoxo
congratulations ashley!! soo exciting!! and as for the sickness...who ever called it "morning sickness"? mine lasted FOREVER. every time i went to the doctor they would say "it should be gone by 10 weeks." they next time they said 13 weeks, then 17 weeks...you get the point :) anyway, that part totally sucks, but it's all worth it! congrats again!!
p.s. every time i look at your blog i LOVE your wedding pictures even more!! some of my favorites!
WOOHOO! Congrats! I'm so excited and I can't even imagine how excited your family is :)
Congrats Ash! Britt told me on the phone yesterday and I thought I'd check your blog:)
OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I nearly just peed when I read this! I'm soooooo excited for you guys and I can't wait to see your perfectly beautiful little baby!
Ashley, hey, It has been way too long! I am so happy to have found your BLOG! Congrats on the baby. It will be your greatest Joy. Congrats on the marriage too. Keep in touch. Emily Smith
I have to say that the unisom and the b6 really works. I took a whole one ay night. There is also a pill called zofron that your doctor can perscribe to you. You will not be sick after taking it and it is safe. I am so excited that our kids ae going to be little buds.
Wow Ashley!! How exciting! I am so happy for you!! I found your blog on Melissa's blog.....I didn't know you knew the Brandley's!!! Small world, eh? It looks like you are right behind us....we are due July 10th! :)
oh my goodness!!! i knew you were prego. noelle spilled it to me. i am SOOOOOOO excited for you! how fun! hang in there. i was not a big fan of pregnancy. i thought it would last forever and i was sick as a dog almost the ENTIRE pregnancy... but then, all of a sudden, you have this precious little baby and it's all worth it. come up here and use our ultrasound machine!!! all my love!!!
I just can't believe your going to be a mommy!!! We were suppose to have kids together, what is wrong with me :(
congrats!!! that is such exciting news :)! enjoy the last few months of being just the two of you...and then continue to do fun things while the baby still just sleeps and eats. that's my bit of advise! can't wait to find out what you are having!
Oh my gosh... I'm so happy for you! Congrats! I miss you guys. hope things are good. love ya melissa Earl
Post a Comment