Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 1 w/ 2 kids

 I had to take a picture of the sweet bouquet of flowers that was sent to us at the hospital from Aaron's "Baylor family."  I love that they had it put in a manly muscle truck like the one Aaron has back in Vegas.  It was so thoughtful and fun to get during our stay at Dallas Presbyterian Hospital! That little notebook next to it is a little present that Luke got for Aubrie when she came to meet him for the first time! :)
 I can't believe our little man is almost a week old- just a day old on this pic though- barely home from the hospital!
 Getting cuddles from his Grammie- 3 days old.
 Kisses from Aubrie.
Somehow this far too big "0-3 month size" hat got pulled down too far! 
I wonder who could have done that?!
My little loves.  

3 comments:

Becker said...

GORGEOUS! Both of your kids are baby dolls! I love Luke already :)

The Rogers Clan said...

Cute!

cmeeder said...

He is just a perfect, handsome little boy! I can't wait to see this little man!

Baby Guessing Game