Friday, October 15, 2010

Sweet Boy

My sweet baby boy made his arrival this week!
Welcome, Luke Von Swapp!
7lbs. 2oz.  19.75in. 
Born at 12:15am. October 12, 2010

He cried for the first half hour of his life and hasn't cried much since.  
He is the sweetest little baby and we couldn't be happier to have him be a part of our family.
Lucky us.

He has the proudest, sweetest and most amazing big sister around.  She spoils him with non- stop kisses and tickles and love.  She loves him so much and it melts my heart watching her with him.  I love my kiddos. :)

12 comments:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

He is so SWEET and tiny! I just love him. Im so glad Aubrey is adjusting well. Luke is one lucky little guy!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rogers Clan said...

He is sooo dang cute. We told you.....Luke's are the best!!

Melanie said...

Love the name! Luke is just as cute as expected. Congrats!

Leanne said...

What an adorable little boy! he really is so cute ashley! I'm so glad he is a good baby and you have such a great helper.:) Hope you are feeling well!

Libby said...

congratulations!!! he is adorable! i love brand new babies! adoring big sisters are pretty darn cute too! enjoy!

Becker said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! And I love that look on Aubrie's face. I'll bet she's having a blast with her very own live dress-up doll :) Congrats!

The Dobbs said...

Congratulations!!! Your kids are SO cute. It makes me a bit baby hungry.

The Allen Family said...

Congratulations!!! Darling pictures. Cute name. Yay!! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats guys!!!!! can't wait to see more pics of luke! and, i'm so excited for you to be a famiy of four!:)

Lisa Burk said...

Ash you've done it again! You two sure make beautiful babies. Congrats on your handsome little man. Wish we were closer to come spoil him proper. Give the kids a kiss for us.
Burk family

Amy Hook said...

Quite random, I know, but I had to offer my congrats. Your little guy is so sweet - and it's precious to see the sibling relationship already! I'm a friend of Carly's and she told me Luke was born so I had to come check out a picture ;). Enjoy these first few days with your precious baby boy!

Baby Guessing Game