Congrats!!!!! He is SO cute :) Aubrie looks SO excited to have him :) Hope you are doing well!
oh my goodness ash! thank GOODNESS you told me about all the other posts! i could look at pics of luke all day long. keep them coming! he is so sweet. and, aubs couldn't be cuter with him! love it!!
You need to have 20 more because you make cute babies! I can't believe how perfect he looks straight out of the hospital.
The pictures I have of Atticus and Eric bonding are absolute favorites. SOO sweet!
Congratulations! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats!!!!! He is SO cute :) Aubrie looks SO excited to have him :) Hope you are doing well!
oh my goodness ash! thank GOODNESS you told me about all the other posts! i could look at pics of luke all day long. keep them coming! he is so sweet. and, aubs couldn't be cuter with him! love it!!
You need to have 20 more because you make cute babies! I can't believe how perfect he looks straight out of the hospital.
The pictures I have of Atticus and Eric bonding are absolute favorites. SOO sweet!
Congratulations! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment