It is getting HOT here in Dallas.
One of Aubrie's favorite pasttimes lately (besides asking to "pway wif fweinds"- which she does almost daily) is playing with bowls of water and toys out on the balcony!
She says, "Outside! Outside!" .. so we fill the bowls and she seriously could sit out there for hours... its pretty darn cute.
My little beauty.
Showing off her sparkly cup.
When I pulled out the camera she said "cheese," but I missed it and of course she wouldn't say it again. Recently she discovered that Daddy is also Aaron and thinks it's so funny when I call him Aaron. So I said "Say Aaaaaron!" and she said, "aaawwwaaaan!" and was cracking us all up... that is when I got this big smile on camera!
Aubs loves to share with her daddy. I was bringing them watermelon as I was cutting it up and I would hand a piece to Aubrie and she would say, "Here daddy!" or "This one's for daddy!" She loves him! Here are my favorites enjoying their refreshing watermelon!
Another favorite recently is coloring... and painting. She can't get enough of it... she colors or paints on a daily basis and is getting really good at it! Scribbling that is. She even says what she is coloring and the color. Example: "Shoes... green." "Cheeks... purple." She seriously loves it and I love to watch her and color with her.
We got her some Play Doh today and I swear the girl could have sat there for hours just playing and making Play Doh pizzas and snowmen with it. She is at such a fun age.
I love watching her learn and grow!

2 comments:
It really is amazing how fast they grow and learn! Aubrie is just too cute! Just wait until she's a big sister--then she'll really seem huge and so much older.
cute pictures! i so wish that i could see her (and you) in person! can you please put up a prego picture of yoU??? :)
Post a Comment