Friday, June 4, 2010

Early May

In early May Grammie came to stay with Aubs and I, while Aaron and his co-residents took a trip to a National Orthodontist Meeting in Washington D.C. (more on that to come!).  
Just before he left Grammie was able to see him and Aubrie swim at the YMCA... 
I didn't take enough pictures while Grammie was here (feeling super tired) but here is a fun one of Aubs... loving her popsicle and her Grammie.  Sorry you got cut out Grammie... 
wet hair + closed eyes= CROPPED IT!
Aubs loved Grammie's big comb too... she talked about the "teeth" on it for days!
We took a Trolley ride over by West Village one day, which Aubrie loved... and of course walked around the shops.  We ate at a delicious Taco restaurant while we were there and of course had some delish frozen yogurt. 
It was so good.
Waiting for the trolley to arrive.
Eating her Sun Chips. Wearing new CROCS and shirt from Grammie.
We made a few stops at our favorite grocery store... Central Market!
So we went to IKEA one of the last couple of days that Grammie was here.  
We had fun looking around at all the cute little room setups and little trinkets they have.  We went to eat right away when we got there and I was positive that Aubs would CHOMP down on the meatballs b/c I thought she was hungry.  While we were in line to pay we let her try a french fry... after that she would have nothing to do with anything else!
Here she is surveying the meatballs with Lingonberry sauce... I thought for sure it was a done deal... especially with the added sauce...
...Boy was i WRONG!!!
I really wasn't going to give her the fries, but then I felt bad cause that's all she wanted and I wanted her to eat at least something... She definitely won this battle... and wouldn't put any fry down after that.

Grammie thanks for spoiling us as you always do! You are the best and we had so much fun while you were here. We can't wait til your next visit.

1 comment:

tarin said...

Don't you love Central Market!!!?! I have to go every time I'm in Dallas. Aubrie just gets cuter and cuter! You guys surviving in the crazy heat? Have you been to the Forth Worth zoo? It is amazing.

Baby Guessing Game