I feel like we were the first and only people at the zoo and it was great!
Our little ones were able to run around and check everything out and had a wonderful time.
The four little friends- (age order) Atticus, Mannix, Aubrie and Laney!
We spent our entire time mainly at the kids zoo (much more hands-on) and here they are looking at birds and there were also tunnels in there that they could crawl through... and naked mole rats (creepy!) in window cages to look at.
The zoo was just literally "waking up" (for lack of a better term) for the day!
This kind lady let our little ones feed the ducks their breakfast. The food looked like mini pieces of dog food. Aubrie tried to eat one... I fished it out of her mouth and explained it was for the ducks and that she had already eaten her breakfast... she still wouldn't let go. I pried it out of her little fingers and she was so happy to see the cute ducks eat their food.
Fake pony ride. She was happy about this, but she was NOT down for the real thing! I paid the $2 and even bribed her with some raisins to get on the "pony" (it was a large horse), but she wasn't having it! It's okay... this way Aaron will get to be around for her 1st pony ride when we go back! They gave me my money back!
Checkin out the pig and chickens!!
She loved to point at everything and tell me what it was!
She said "she's" when she saw them, and I was trying to think of what she was talking about and I said "fishies?" and she said, "FISHIES!!!" ... over and over and over again!
The Birds!
One flew right onto Laney's head as soon as we walked in and proceeded to fly onto Aubrie's! It was so funny! The girls didn't even notice, but we (the moms) were cracking up.
Playing with her girlfriend Laney or "Naney," as Aubs says!
We also got to see horses, Aubrie got to pet a bunny, and we watched the elephants do neat tricks (and poop!) but my camera died. I still need to charge it. Eeeek!
It was such a fun trip to the zoo!

3 comments:
That was SUCH a fun day! I'm still so mad I didn't take my camera!
You got some great pictures of your little princess!
That looks like so much fun! I love it! Aubrie Swapp = cutest toddler (is she a toddler now???) alive!
oh my gosh ash. she is so so cute! i wish we could go to the zoo with you! really, she is so sweet. love her.:)
Post a Comment