Tuesday, January 26, 2010

18 months young

Aubrie's pediatrician's office is in a hospital near our house called Medical City.  
The photos below were taken in the lobby and the courtyard after her 18 month appointment:

Picking Acorns...
she now tells me about "acowns" at least once a day!

So happy about her little acorn!

She only had to get one shot this time (I didn't think she was going to have to get any!) - her 4th HIB! She was such a trooper, as always!

Here are her 18 month stats:
weight: 23.3 lbs. (35th percentile)
Height: 30.3 inches (20th percentile)
Head Circumfrence: 18.8 inches (90th percentile) Big Brains! :)

I love my little shorty!
Her pediatrician told us that she is growing well (consistently) and that she looks perfect! I think so too! It was a great appointment! :)

1 comment:

cmeeder said...

Did he mention her stats on cuteness?? Uh huh..didn't think so. She is the 100th percentile for that. No one is cuter than her..it's just how it goes.

Baby Guessing Game