Twas the Night before Christmas and all through the house...
...we ate a delicious dinner and then each opened a present!!
Santa bags from Grammie to carry our loot!
Cuddling up to Grammie!
Aubrie got magnetic letters for the fridge from Auntie L.
She got to open two presents (since she had so many)! Just trying to be efficient! Ha!
Showing Grammie her new book!
Interesting. Preference much?!!
After Grammie's house and went over to Nana and Papa's (The Swapp's) house to spend the night! When we got over there we exchanged presents from our secret santa's and of course had the annual scripture reading from Papa. It was such a nice evening. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures... I am pretty sure I had my camera too! So sad!
For our Secret Santa Jessica had us and she made Aaron the raddest wallet made out of duct tape and even put teeth with braces on to decorate it. She also made us an awesome frame with all of our names in the picture slots and gift cards! She got Aubrie two of the soft and chunky looking toy cars (Aubrie LOVES them) and a Sesame Street bouncy ball with all of Aubrie's favorite characters on it! She spoiled us rotten! I will have to take some pictures and post them later. Lucky us.
We feel so blessed to be a part of such wonderful families.

No comments:
Post a Comment