We went on a walk at dusk and it was 38 degrees out (pretty sure that's what the weather man said just before we left) so I got the little girl all bundled and she had so much fun getting the mail and dropping off the rent check... I, on the other hand was freezing since I forgot to put on my jacket (too busy getting her ready i guess!)!
Although it's still a little big, I think this warm jacket is going to come in handy more than we thought this winter!
Thanks for thinking ahead Grandma and Grandpa! :)
Aaron calls this her granny sweater.
I think she looks adorable in it... especially with those cookie crumbs around her mouth!
Ha! Ha!
Just playing around in some new (still a little big) jammies this morning!
Here is Aubs at her fun little gym class, again! She still loves it.
She crawled right through that little tube... like a champ!

2 comments:
Soooo cute! I love those little gym pictures!! I am soo excited to see you guys soon!!!
I had a hard time findng a winter coat small enough for Mannix. They all fit just like Aubrie's, but I think it makes them look even cuter!
We love gym class!! I think it will be our tuesday event for the next two years!
Post a Comment