...is what I constantly hear from the Grammie who misses this little doll face.
...so here you go...
My busy little bee just playing around before we went to the store.
Look how she is holding her hair. When I say "where is your hair" she grabs it and says "hay."
Not for this picture though... she was actually sleeping and the 'hair grab' just happened.
I fed this little munchkin and then went to go put her in bed and she was asleep in my arms. I laid her down just like she is laying in this photo and she literally did not move for the next two hours.
Aaron took this with his macro lens. He had to back up pretty far to capture her full head.
He took this from pretty close up. Please excuse the crumbs on my child's face! I am pretty sure she was munching on something as the photo was taken!
My two.
Watching tv and playing with her sippy.
I love when she goes and sits on his lap like this.
I am pretty sure he loves it even more!
She has him wrapped around her fingers...

No comments:
Post a Comment