Just playing a little catch up... I was getting some stuff done to my laptop so I haven't had it for a few days... here are a few new pics of what we've been up to...
Aubs decided to try on her Christmas dress (that Grammie picked out last year)...
... just for fun...
... and I wanted to see how it fit (it fits perfectly! yay!)!
What a cute little peanut!
Playing with antlers at our favorite store!
In her new "Daddy's little deer" jammies!!
SHe seriously doesn't like it when i try to take her picture... she always turns and no smiles! :(
Playing with her new toy...
...I got a sweet deal at a consignment shop...
...the little girl can't get enough of this toy!!
Yesterday we played at a cute park up the street from our place!

1 comment:
I'm glad you have your laptop back! I would be lost without my computer, that's sad.
I love her christmas dress! I can't wait to see her in it! Isn't that park great? So close and perfect size for them.
That is a great toy, Mannix loved it. Lights on..off..on..off. His fav!
Post a Comment