Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our soon-to-be townhome...

We have had a few people ask to see what our little townhome in Dallas looks like, so compliments of Aaron's good-thinking he videotaped the whole thing while he was there so I could help him pick out a place for us to live! Here are some videos for those interested! Keep in mind that this is the model home... pretty much ours will not be this cute... luckily for me there is an IKEA pretty close to help me out with that!! Here goes...




We are so excited! Still can't believe we are only here for a few more days! Pretty surreal!

8 comments:

carly said...

ash, its so nice!!! i'm so excited for you guys!! it'll be such an adventure! love you.:)

Melanie said...

Nice closets! I need some of that storage space. Congrats!

Karrissa Winward said...

So cute! I can't believe you guys leave so soon! Good luck with everything!

Rob and Mercedi said...

Darling! I think I might be a little envious of your townhome. Our apartment's kitchen is tiny and outdated. Yours looks so nice. Everything looks nice. Except those stairs, I won't miss those! Ha!
See you in a couple days!

Ashley Gaskell said...

that is so exciting!! it was fun running into you the other day!!! your little family is so cute! good luck with everything!

Mitchell and Courtney Colver said...

I'm very sad that we will not get to see you guys before you go, but very excited for you guys and this new adventure.

Vanessa said...

Aslee that is so cute. Texas is so much fun and I hear that a lot of people love it over there! Good luck with the move!

Kristi said...

Looks cute! Hope the move is easy! Keep up with your blog so we can keep track of you! Thanks for all you did for our Enrichment...we will miss you, Ash!

Baby Guessing Game