Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday we woke up and Aubrie and I were still feeling sick so we missed church.  We were so sad to miss it and also sad that Aubs didn't get to wear her cute Easter dress that her Grammie got her!  We still had to take some pics of her in it!
After the pics we headed out to Grandma and Grandpa Swapp's house and chowed down on a tasty Easter dinner.  Here is Aubrie with a few of her aunties, her grandma and her first Easter basket that they made her!  It was sooooo cute.  They made her the cutest little bracelet and got her a Care Bears movie which she absolutely LOVES!!!! ... and a Care Bears coloring book and crayons and a cute little shaky poodle toy, the cutest little tennis skirt and a few chocolates for mom and dad to eat! It was so stinkin cute! 
Thanks for making Aubrie's first Easter so great.  You guys are the best!!

2 comments:

Mitchell and Courtney Colver said...

Aubrie is so gorgeous in her little dress! Lil cutie! and Ashley 7 Jessica look like twins in those other pictures. weird! I miss everyone!

cmeeder said...

Can I just say I am going to miss that little girl like crazy!? I just love that girl to pieces! (Oh, and I am going to miss you guys too!!) haha.

Baby Guessing Game