Congratulations Ashley and Brad!
Little Braylee Viola Koch (haha!! I can't believe I originally put Swapp- sorry ash!) entered this world at 7:03 pm last night and is the stinkin cutest little baby ever!! I didn't hold her or even get too close to her for that matter cause I am still not feeling 100% yet, but I did get a couple of photos so I could post about my new niece!
She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and I am not sure how long she is!
Here is the happy family! Mom and baby are doing well!
Oh and of course Ash looked gorgeous after just pushin out a baby! Lucky girl! :)

2 comments:
And of course, Ashley's hair is all pristine as well. I will definitely NOT look like that when I have my baby...haha.
First of all, you looked amazing after pushing out Aubrie and I made Brad smooth out my hair before anyone came in. A couple other things. . . her last name is Koch, not swapp, hahaha, and she was 19 in long. Also, the first pic almost looks like it could be Jessica. . .haha
Post a Comment