Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scrapbook Software ???

Dear reader of this blog...

Hi.  I am not sure who really reads my blog, but if you do and you have a scrapbook software program that you LOVE or recommend I would love to know what program it is.  I am looking for a program that I could use to mainly make photo cards... like for Christmas and whatever holiday is coming up.  So if you have a program or you know what it is that people use when they make those cute little photo cards... please share! Thanks for your help!

Love... Ash

8 comments:

Libby said...

i really like photoshop. it is more expensive but i would check with UNLV bc here PITT students get the lower version free and the higher version for a huge discount. the program takes some time to get used to and understand but i really like it.

Em and Ms said...

We have family members that use Photoshop and love it. As for me, I just order photo cards from Costco. Their selection isn't bad and you can't beat the price! Plus they come with the envelopes.

Karrissa Winward said...

I also use Photoshop and like it. It is kind of hard to figure out all the tools and tricks but I like it nonetheless. Although, I just ordered our Christmas cards from Walmart this year because it is TONS easier and cheap!

JillaneDan said...

Hey Ashley!! I love your darling blog. Aubrey is too adorable. Just thought I'd say hi. Love, Jillane Isom

Lisa Burk said...

Hey ASh,
I use Memory Mixer and I think it's great. It isn't a photo editing software vut it created the scrapbook pages fantastically and it is really easy to use so let me know if you want to try it out.
Lisa

Shaneshia Phill said...

I read your blog, but I'm no help here! I also only print from Sam's Club or Walmart!

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

There is a website, shutterfly.com. That a couple of my co-workers use. I have never used it but I have seen the finished products and they are quite good. you can make a mailing list and the website will save the information for you so when you wanna send out cards or whatever you can select the people you wanna send them to from that list. It is pretty fairly priced. You can also make scrapbooks and have it mailed to your house. Its pretty cool from what I have seen. Hope this helps!

Heatherbether said...

I use a free software program I got in a pack of mailing labels I bought at Walmart called Microsoft PictureIt! It's the older version of DIP, but it works great for everything I use it for, scrapbooking, blog headers, cards etc.

And by the way, I am just so freaked out by how thoughtful Aaron is. Buying you a super cute wallet? Aaron, is that REALLY you? Maybe we should have dated in high school, but instead you just wrapped my head in packing tape with Brant. Swisher Sweets for Life!

Baby Guessing Game