I have had such a wonderful week!

On Wednesday night Carey, Ashley, Candice, Jessica and Kaitlin came and surprised me at home with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins (what could be better?!!) and a bag full of goodies (See's Nuts and Chews, H&M jewelry, a giftcard to H&M, Red Robin gift card, girl scout cookies and the most adorable card!!). It was RIDICULOUSLY sweet of them! We had a fun time hanging out for a little while and after that Aaron and I headed out to pick up some packing supplies (i.e. tape and bubble wrap).
I have the best family!
Then Thursday morning I was woken up at midnight to my brother calling to wish me a Happy Birthday and then again I was woken up to my mom calling me to tell me she was at my front door at 9am (yes i slept in!) with breakfast from McDonald's and a yummy Ethel M's Caramel Apple... and some birthday cash! She is the best. She played with Aubrie while I tried to get a little packing done (more to come on that subject later!).
Yesterday afternoon Aaron got home early from school and we ate some lunch and then we headed out to Town Square for a little shopping and it was so much fun! I got a cute new skirt and a shirt that Aaron picked out for me! Then we walked around and just enjoyed ourselves.
Oh... and how weird is this... so as we were leaving Town Square I was sitting in the car with the baby and Aaron ran back in to get some frozen yogurt for us to share before dinner... as I was sitting in the car the lady next to me pulled out of her parking spot and about five minutes later Lauren pulled in right next to me! It was sooooo random! Anyways we said Happy B-day to each other and then she went and met Tom and some friends for sushi! It was so funny to run into her there and of all days on our birthday! That was fun!!
After that we went to dinner at one of our favorites- Red Robin... it was delicious as usual! After that we dropped Aubrie off at Grandma and Grandpa's house and we were off to our secret location that Aaron was surprising me with. We ended up out at Lake Mead at this place where we went stargazing when we were dating and we went stargazing again... it was so romantic and fun too! It reminded me of old times and we had a great time! He is such a sweetheart to me... I love how he is always so thoughtful!
Well that pretty much sums up turning 27 for me! I am getting old!
Oh and I just wanted to thank everyone for all the sweet phone calls and text messages! They made my day!

3 comments:
Well, Happy happy birthday! I didn't even know! I'm glad it turned out to be a fun day! And packing? What's that about? You're not going to TX until June, right? Love ya!
Happy Birthday! We share the same birthday week! Oh, and your wallet is SUPER adorable! You got a good man!
Happy belated birthday to you! I hope all is well. I check on you from time to time to see what you and the family are up to.
Take care...
PS. you are not getting older, you are getting wiser. JELLY
Post a Comment